A guest recently shared a version of this recipe with me and I’ve loved it ever since. I’ve tweaked it a bit of course (cuz that’s what I do) and every guest I’ve shared it with has loved it.
If you are looking for a super quick side dish that’s unique then here’s your answer! ~ Liz
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into bite sized florets
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp sriracha – could use more if you like it hot
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk all ingredients together until combined. Add the cauliflower and toss until well coated.
- Spread on a baking sheet, and bake, flipping once during baking, until golden brown and tender (approx 25 mins).
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and serve with additional sriracha sauce if desired.
Pro Tip: If you want less mess for clean up, line the baking sheet with parchment paper!