- 1 medium cabbage
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 tsp ground coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- ¼ green pepper, chopped
- Wash and cut the cabbage into small half-inch fragments.
- Heat the oil in the large skillet and add the mustard and cumin seeds. Cook the seeds with medium heat until they start to crack and pop. Be careful not to burn them.
- When the seeds are cooked, add the turmeric, cabbage and the remaining the ingredients, except the honey. Cook 5-10 minutes, until the cabbage is tender, but not mushy.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the honey.