- 1 cauliflower – cut into small pieces
- 1 large onion sliced
- 3-4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp tarragon
- Vegan bouillon cubes
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Place ½ cup water into a soup pot and sauté onion and garlic until soft and translucent.
- Add cauliflower and water to almost cover cauliflower – you don’t want it too watery so less is better. Add bouillon cubes and stir in. Cover with a lid and simmer on a lower heat for about 20 minutes. Stir in the tarragon.
- Puree the soup and serve hot with salt and pepper and/or hot sauce if that’s your thing – to individual taste.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.