Leaving Sugar Ridge you will feel Lighter and Rejuvenated. You can expect to:
- Enjoy incredible food that is nourishing, healthy, and oh so yummy. Everyone on TripAdvisor raves about our food. You can expect whole food, plant based meals with dishes like Blueberry Ginger Kale Salad, Maple Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower, our famous Chocolate Raspberry Brownies, or Thai Mushroom & Kale Soup.
- Explore a beautiful natural environment. Our site spans 150 acres of majestic maple and cedar forests, lush meadows, neighbouring one of the best nature reserves in Ontario; the 3000 acre Wye Marsh Wildlife Centre. There are 25+ km's of trails accessible year-round (for hiking, biking, skiing, or snowshoeing). You can breathe fresh air, sleep deeply and feel revitalized just by being here.
- Relax in a casual, welcoming environment. We strive for our guests to feel supported when they are at Sugar Ridge. We welcome everyone irrespective of religion, race, gender, and sexual orientation.
- Stretch your body and mind in the Meditation/Yoga Studio. A large 1200 sq ft circular studio graces the centre. Designed to make gathering comfortable since people naturally form a circle when they gather. Everyone can see each other, respect each other, and the space feels welcoming and inclusive because there are no corners to get lost in or hide in. Visually your eye flows around the room, as does the energy of the space; nice and gently.
- Chill in the main centre. We have a comfy lounge featuring a double-sided fireplace, board games, puzzles, books and magazines. A variety of tea is availalbe 24/7 as are healthy snacks and fresh fruit. Coffee is served with breakfast and available upon request any other time of day. Use the free Wifi to upload all the beautiful pictures you’ve taken from our grounds 😊 or stay in touch with home. There is also a large patio to enjoy meals outside or sit and watch the clouds float by.