INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANT CANCELLATION POLICY
- If you have booked a retreat being facilitated by Sugar Ridge and need to cancel, then we will hold a credit for you that can be used in the future for any retreat with Liz, less the $100 cancellation fee.
- If you need to cancel your booking for a retreat and we can fill your spot from a waiting list, then we are happy to refund your deposit, less the $100 cancellation fee.
GROUP FACILITATOR CANCELLATION POLICY
- 181 days prior to event: 100% of deposit refunded, less $100.00 administration fee.
- 121 – 180 days: 75% of deposit refunded, less $100.00 administration fee.
- 90 – 120 days: 50 % of deposit refunded, less $100.00 administration fee.
- 90 days or less: no refund provided.
- NOTE: If we are able to re-book a cancelled date with you for your group then we will gladly refund the deposit, less the $100 cancellation fee.
INTERNATIONAL RETREAT CANCELLATION POLICY
We know travel plans sometimes need to change, (huge drag) but since we have to financially commit to hotels and airlines we require a non-refundable deposit of $1000 at time of booking. If your booking is made within 90 days of the start date then the full amount of the trip is payable at the time of booking.
Payment plans are available, please contact Liz or Tara to create a plan that works for you.
If you need to cancel you are welcome to sell your space to someone else, subject to the ability on our part to transfer airline bookings made on your behalf for domestic flights. Change fees may apply and will be determined at time of cancellation.
If you must cancel your booking, 90 days or more prior to departure, we will retain the deposit;
Between 60 to 89 days prior to departure, we will retain all monies paid to date. 30 days or less prior to departure, we will retain 100% paid by you in connection with the booking.
If you leave the trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services. If you fail to join a tour, join it after departure, or leave it prior to its completion, no refund will be made.