WE ASK THAT THE FOLLOWING PET POLICIES BE RESPECTED:
- We are a chemical free facility, therefore your animals can run free without being concerned.
- Let us know you’re bringing a pet. We keep some cabins pet free for future guests with animal allergies.
- Please let us know if your dog is not allowed biscuits or other treats from us.
- Only pets that are not aggressive with people or with other animals are welcome inside the centre.
- Pets may not be left unattended in a room if they will be barking constantly or scratching to get out. If needed, please bring a crate or carrier for your pet. We do not provide pet sitting while you attend classes or leave the grounds unless prearranged.
- Please bring your own pet bed to use in the Retreat Cabins.
- Pets are not allowed on the beds or other furniture at any time. Guests are responsible for any cleaning/repair/replacement costs if their pet causes any damage or mess.
- For the health and enjoyment of other guests, we ask that you pick up after your dog on lawns and trails where people may be walking (plastic bags can be provided).
- If another guest is in attendance during your stay, and has allergies to dogs, we will ask that you do not bring your dog into the main centre but keep them outdoors or in your cabin (this rarely happens!)
- We are happy to provide a towel for rubbing down wet and muddy feet.
- Guests agree to accept 100% financial responsibility for all damages, mess and/or injuries caused by any pet or animal they bring to our facility.
- It is recommended that if you are attending a group retreat that you check with the retreat facilitator before bringing a pet. You will need to book a private cabin or ensure you are sharing with others who don’t mind being with your pet.
Pets on site are Oliver and Eddie. Oliver is a Sheltie/Shitzu/Poodle who thinks everyone is here for him and Eddie is a very young border collie who thinks everyone is here for him! Oliver – forest exploration!