Sugar Ridge Retreat Centre, near Midland, Ontario, is a new and unique facility which opened in August 2008. The centre is a 4200 square foot multi-purpose building which can be used for corporate off-site meetings or conferences, getaways by yourself or with friends, group or individual retreats, half-day receptions or multi-day retreats. Located on 150 acres and surrounded by 3000 acres of public land with 25 km of trails, this gorgeous property offers many options for outdoor activities too.
Aerial View of Sugar Ridge Retreat Centre
The facilities here at Sugar Ridge are unique to our area and include multiple rooms for different uses:
- We have a beautiful 1200 square foot fully equipped meeting/retreat room.
- Our facility’s circular studio design allows groups to be together in a more intimate fashion and the strawbale construction provides an attractive decor.
- The dining area seats 40 comfortably with handcrafted oak tables and chairs.
- The lounge area offers comfy seating and a wood fireplace to curl up at for a cup of tea and a good book.
- There is a private office available to guests or for individual massage/bodywork treatments.
- The main building is equipped with wireless internet and is complimentary for guests to use. We can accommodate groups of up to 40 people overnight or 50 for day use.